Adding links to text in CorelDRAW is not as simple as other programs. Here is a guide on adding and removing links from your text in CorelDRAW 2022.
Adding Links to Paragraph Text
- In CorelDRAW, go to Window > Toolbars > Internet.
- The Internet toolbar should pop up.
- Select the text you want to add a link to.
- In the Internet toolbar, make sure Link is selected, and besides that, type your link.
- If your text has been linked, it should be underlined and blue.
Tip: You can change the color of the text freely. Your text will still be linked.
- To remove the link from the text, you must delete the linked text and rewrite it.
Automatically Adding Links to Creative Text
CorelDRAW should automatically hyperlink any web address you add via Creative text. However, if this feature is not turned on, follow these steps.
- Go to Tools > Options > CorelDRAW.
- In the “Options window”, click on Text then QuickCorrect.
- Make sure to have the Automatically create hyperlinks when typing web addresses checked.
Manually Adding Links to Creative Text
If you want to add a link to text that does not resemble a web address, here is how you can do it.
- Go to Window > Dockers > Sources.
- With the text selected, click on the New Link icon.
- Type in the web address you want to link to.
- Select the type of your web address from the drop menu, and the link will automatically be added.
- To delete the link from the Creative text, first select the text. In the same “Sources” window, click on the link and press Delete on your keyboard.