Calendly is a popular scheduling tool with a simple interface. If you use both Calendly and iCloud calendar, you can easily sync them so you won’t have to switch between the different apps.
This article will show you how to set up Calendly to work with your iCloud calendar.
Create an app-specific password for Calendly using iCloud
You must first create a password on iCloud, which you can specifically use to log into Calendly.
- Go to your Apple ID account, click Sign In and enter your email and password.
- iCloud will send a two-factor authentication code to your device. Enter the code.
- At “Sign-In and Security,” click App-specific password.
- Click Generate an app-specific password.
- Enter the app name and select Create.
- Enter your iCloud password to confirm creating a new password, and click Continue.
- iCloud will generate a new password. Right-click the password to copy.
How to integrate the iCloud calendar with Calendly
- Log in to your Calendly account and select Integrations.
- Scroll down and select Calendar Connections.
- Select Connect next to” iCloud Calendar.”
- Enter your iCloud email. Next, paste the password you have copied from iCloud in the first step, and click Connect.
- To ensure Calendly checks for conflicts or adds the events to the correct calendar, select Edit next to “Check for conflicts.”
- Select the correct calendar, then click Update.