Facebook is a remarkable resource for businesses to market their products and services. If you’re a business owner, it’s crucial to set up a Facebook Business Page.
A Facebook Business Page allows you to:
- Showcase your products/services
- Connect with customers
- Collaborate with other businesses and organizations
- Market your brand through Facebook Ads
This guide will run you through how to create a Facebook Business Page.
Note: You must have a personal Facebook profile to which you can link your Facebook Business Page.
Create A Facebook Business Page on Computer
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- On the homepage, on the left column, go to Pages.
- Click on + Create New Page.
- Type in your page information, including your Page name, Category, and Description. The name and category are mandatory to write in, but the description is optional.
- Now, click on the Create Page button.
- Upload a Profile Picture and a Cover Photo for your page. Facebook recommends a profile photo of 170×170 pixels and a cover photo of 1640×856 pixels. Then, click on the Save button.
- Click on Create @ username to create your page username. It is the name displayed in the URL for your page. Make sure you type in a username that is not taken already.
- After the green tick appears, click on the Create username button.
- Now you need to complete your page’s information. Click on More, and go to the About section from the drop-down menu.
- Here, add the necessary information about your business, including location, business hours, and price range.
- If your page has any website, phone number, or email, enter them by editing the fields.
- Finally, it’s time to add a Call to Action (CTA) button on your page. Click on the Add a button option.
- From the list, you can select the most relevant call to action for your business or service.
- Your Facebook Business Page is all set and good to go! You can create your first post and begin connecting with your audience.
Create A Facebook Business Page on iPhone or Android
- Launch the Facebook app and go to the three-line menu in the top right corner.
- Tap the Pages icon.
- Now, tap the + Create button to start setting up a new page.
- Tap on the Get Started button to continue.
- Enter an available unique Page name. Now, tap Next.
- Choose a category that describes your business. Then, tap Next.
- Enter your business’s website or tick the I don’t have a website checkbox. Then, tap Next.
- Click on Add profile picture and insert a photo that best represents your page. You can also use a cover picture by clicking Add cover photo. Now, click on the Done button.
- Now, go to your newly created page and add the necessary information about your business. To do that, tap on the Edit Page button.
- Next, go to the Tabs section.
- Go to the About tab of your page by clicking the Edit button.
- You can add additional information about your business, such as its address, service hours, phone number, email, website, or description.
- Go to your page’s homepage and tap Create Page @username to create a unique username that will appear in the URL of your page.
- Enter an available username – you will know it’s available if a green tick appears next to it. Then, tap on the Create Username button.
- Tap OK to continue.
- Next, add a Call to Action for your audience by tapping + Create Action Button.
- Choose a button according to your business and the services you provide.
- You’re all set to start using your new Facebook Page!