CorelDRAW is a vector graphics program that gives you creative freedom. It allows you to manipulate all kinds of elements, including text. This guide shows you how to curve text in CorelDRAW.
Curve the Text Manually
- First, you need to select the text you wish to curve and click on the Envelope tool.
- Click and drag the blue line to curve your text. If you double-click on the blue line, you will add an additional node that allows you to curve your text differently. You can add as many nodes as you want!
Make the Text Follow a Path
- An easy way to curve text in CorelDRAW is to make it follow a path. To do this, you first need to create a shape your text will follow. This can be any shape, from a circle to just a curve drawn with the “Freehand tool”.
- Once you have drawn your desired shape, select your text and go to Text > Fit Text to Path. Then click on the shape you would like your text to follow. You can add to or change the text, and it will still follow that path.
- You can also curve your text by creating the shape first. For this, you need to create your shape. After, click on the Text tool and select the shape you want your text to follow. As you start typing, your text will automatically follow the curve of the shape you selected!
Was this article helpful?
Let us know if you liked the article, so we can improve it for other readers.