A Pinterest Board is a collection of organized Pins. If you don’t need the pins, you can delete the entire board itself instead of deleting individual pins. This article shows you how to delete a Pinterest board using the website or the app.
Note: Deleted boards cannot be recovered, and you will lose all the followers for that Board. Proceed only if you’re sure you don’t need anything from the board. You can download any pin you want to keep to your device before deleting the board.
Delete a Pinterest Board on iPhone or Android
- Tap on your Profile Picture icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll through the Boards in the Saved section.
- Long press on the Board to activate the editing option. Tap on the Pencil icon to open the editing tool for your Board.
- You can also search for the Board you want to delete using the top search bar.
- Tap and open your Board, then click on the three dots in the top right corner.
- After, select Edit board to open the editing screen.
- In the Edit board window, you can change the details of your board. Scroll to the end and click on Delete board.
- Confirm your selection by clicking on Delete forever in the message prompt.
Delete a Pinterest Board on computer
- Log in to your account on the Pinterest website.
- All Boards for your Pinterest account are located on your Profile page. Click on your Profile picture in the top right corner of the Pinterest webpage.
- All Pinterest Boards will show under the Saved section.
- Hover the cursor on the Board, and the Pencil icon will start appearing in the bottom right corner. Click on the Pencil icon to open the editing screen.
- Alternatively, search for your Board using the Search bar.
- Open the Board and tap on the three horizontal dots icon next to the Board name at the top of the screen. Choose Edit board from the drop-down menu. Here you can add a cover for your Board, edit the name, or add a description. If it’s a public Board, you can add privacy and convert it to a secret board.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the editing screen to find the delete option. Tap on Delete board.
- Click on Delete forever to permanently remove the Board and its Pins from your Pinterest account.