Reddit doesn’t natively allow you to delete all your comments in one go. You can only delete Reddit comments by going to each comment individually, clicking on the ellipsis (three dots) icon, and selecting Delete.
However, if you have a long history, you can download an extension that will delete (“nuke”) all your previous comments.
Before we learn how to delete all your Reddit comments using an extension, you should know that:
- You can download the extension on all Chromium-based web browsers such as Google Chrome, Edge, or Opera.
- Some users have reported that the extension doesn’t work on the latest version of Reddit. If you’re facing the same issue, switch to old Reddit. Go to your profile icon > User Settings > scroll down and click the Opt out of the redesign toggle > Opt Out to confirm. Install the Nuke Reddit History extension and follow the below steps.
- The extension has been removed from the Chrome store several times for violating Google’s terms of service. However, you can install the extension in Edge and Opera.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to delete all your Reddit comments on Microsoft Edge:
- Install the Nuke Reddit History extension on Microsoft Edge.
- Sign in to your Reddit account on the same web browser.
- Click the orange icon on your toolbar or go to add-ons and select the extension.
- Select Overwrite & Delete All My Comments to delete all your Reddit comments, or select Delete All My Posts to delete all Reddit posts.
The extension takes between a minute to an hour to delete all your Reddit comments. Once the extension removes all your previous Reddit comments, you should see a message saying, “All comments deleted!”.