Canva is one of the most popular graphic designing tools on the market. If you decide it’s time to delete your Canva account, this quick guide takes you through the process on PC or the Canva app.
What to know before deleting your Canva account
- Cancel any subscription plans if you are a Canva Pro user to avoid charges even after your Canva account is deleted.
- Your Canva account can be recovered for 14 days after following one of the methods below. To recover it, log back into your account.
- After deleting your account, your designs, folders, uploads, and teams will be permanently deleted along with your Canva account. After 14 days have passed, these will not be recoverable.
Delete Your Canva Account on a Computer
- Sign in to your account.
- On the top-right corner, click on your profile icon.
- Select Account settings from the menu.
- Next, select Login & security on the left panel.
- Scroll down and click the last option that prompts you to Delete account.
- A pop-up screen will ask you to confirm that you want to delete your account. Type in the word DELETE in the text box as prompted.
- Finally, click on Delete account to confirm.
Delete Your Canva Account on iPhone or Android
- Launch the Canva app.
- On the bottom-right, tap on Menu.
- From the menu, select Settings.
- Next, tap on Login & security.
- Choose the Delete account option.
- You will see a pop-up screen with instructions to type the word DELETE. Type them in – this will confirm you intend to delete your account.
- Finally, select Delete account.
Was this article helpful?
Let us know if you liked the article, so we can improve it for other readers.