Facebook Marketplace is used for buying and selling items within your local community. You can browse products from many categories such as clothing, family, and electronics. If you find an item you like but don’t want to buy it straight away, a handy Save feature allows it to be viewed later.
Many users find it confusing to find this list of Saved items – therefore, this guide shows you how to find saved items on Facebook Marketplace, whether you’re using the Facebook app on mobile or the desktop browser version.
Find Facebook Marketplace saved items on iPhone or Android
- In the Facebook app, tap the hamburger icon on the top right.
- Click on Marketplace.
- Tap on the profile icon located in the top right corner.
- Select Saved in the “Buying” section.
- Click on See All Saved Items to view all the saved product listings.
- In the “Most recent” section, click See All.
- Select the All dropdown in the top right corner.
- Choose Products from the filter options.
You should now see a list of all the items you saved from Facebook Marketplace.
Find Facebook Marketplace saved items on Desktop
- Log in to your Facebook account in your browser.
- Click the Marketplace icon at the top of your screen. You can also click on Marketplace on the left-side menu panel.
- Click on Buying located on the Marketplace dashboard.
- Select Saved from the “Buying” options.
You will see a list of your saved items on the right side of your screen.