Working with tables in CorelDRAW 2022 is very easy. Here is a guide explaining how to create a table and insert text within that table.
- In the top menu bar, go to Table > Create New Table.
- In the window that pops up, select the number of rows and columns of your table. You can also specify the height and width. After you are done, select OK, and your table will be created.
- If you forgot to specify the height and width, you can do it manually after it’s created. You can also stretch the table just like any other object in CorelDRAW.
- To add text to a table, click on the cell you wish to write in, and you will be able to begin writing. You will also get additional text formatting options in the “Property bar” at the top.
- In the “Property bar” you can adjust the height and width to a specific number, change the color and size of the lines, and add and remove rows.
Was this article helpful?
Let us know if you liked the article, so we can improve it for other readers.