Making your text follow a path in CorelDRAW 2022 is useful when creating logos and in other types of projects. The guide below shows you how to make your text follow a circular path in CorelDRAW.
- Click on the Ellipse tool in the toolbar and draw a circle. Hold Ctrl (or Cmd on Mac) to draw a perfect circle.
- Click on the Text tool, and then on the circle’s edge. This will make your text follow that edge.
- Type your text, and format it however you want from the options in the Property bar.
- To rotate your text and adjust its positioning, left-click on the text and move it around.
- To delete just the circle (while leaving the text), left-click on the circle once to select it all, and then left-click on it again to select the circle alone. Then press Delete on your keyboard.
Was this article helpful?
Let us know if you liked the article, so we can improve it for other readers.