Pinterest allows you to convert your favorite Pins and Boards into a printed format! Printing Pins or Boards helps both brands and individuals:
- Create a portfolio
- Work on your brand vision
- Reuse designs for promotions or other campaigns
- Use images for decor and inspiration
Before you start, make sure your computer is connected to a working Printer.
Print individual pins
- Log in to your Pinterest account.
- Hover your cursor on the Pin you want to print and click on the three dots icon. Select Download image.
- To print from your Boards, click on your Profile Picture icon.
- Scroll through the Saved and Created boards to find the Pin you want to print.
- Once you have opened the Pin, click on the three dots icon on the right side of the image. Select Download image.
Note: you can also right-click on the image and select Save image as.
- Open the folder where the downloaded image is saved. Select the image and right-click to access the printing option. Click on Print.
- Select the relevant printer, paper size, and orientation. Finally, click on Print. You will get a beautiful hard copy of your favorite Pin.
Print an entire board
- Click on your Profile Picture icon.
- Browse through the Saved section and open the Board you want to print.
- Right-click the white space on the page and select Save as.
- Select a folder to save your Board on the computer. After saving, you will have a .html file and a folder called Pinterest_files. Open the folder, sort the files by type and delete everything except the jpg files.
- Press Control + A (Command + A on Mac) to select all images you need printed. Right-click and select Print from the menu.
- Select the printer, paper size, and quality of your images. You can also set the orientation and number of images per page from the options on the right. Once happy with the settings, click on Print.