Now that you’ve placed an order on Etsy, it’s only natural that you want the item to be delivered as quickly as possible.
However, not all orders have tracking information. This article explains when you can see tracking details and how to track your order status on Etsy.
Track your Etsy order status on your browser
- Go to Etsy.com and click on Sign in, located in the top right corner.
- Click on your account icon between “Updates” and “Cart.”
- Click Purchases and reviews from the dropdown menu.
- Select the Track Package button next to the order to see detailed information about your package’s status.
If you don’t see “Track Package,” but the order has been marked as “Shipped,” the seller hasn’t provided a tracking number for your order. Contact the seller for help.
If the seller has provided a tracking number, but the shipping carrier used isn’t supported by Etsy, you won’t see the “Track Package” button. To view the tracking number, click View Receipt next to the order.
Track your Etsy order status on Android or iOS
- Launch the Etsy app.
- Tap You at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap on Purchases and reviews.
- Scroll to the order you want to track and click Track package on the bottom right.
If you don’t see the “Track package” option, the seller hasn’t provided a tracking number for your order.
Things to keep in mind
- Some international orders won’t show tracking until the package arrives in your country.
- If you place an order on Etsy as a guest user, you should receive an email for the shipment notice. If your seller has provided a tracking number, select Track your package at the top of the email to see the shipping details.