If you are thinking about unblocking someone on Facebook, you should first know what will happen.
They will be able to:
- See anything you post on your timeline.
- Tag you in posts, comments, or photos.
- Invite you to any events or groups.
- Start a conversation with you.
- Add you as a friend.
Also, keep these points in mind:
- You cannot unblock that particular person again before 48 hours.
- You won’t automatically become friends again; you’ll have to send them a friend request.
Unblock someone on Facebook using a computer
- Go to Facebook.com and sign in.
- Click on the menu icon at the top right corner. From the drop-down list, select Settings & privacy.
- Here, go to Settings.
- On the left side, go to Blocking. Here, click on Edit next to the Block users option.
- Find the person’s name who you want to unblock from the list and click Unblock next to it.
- A confirmation prompt will pop up; click Confirm to continue.
- This user will now be unblocked!
Unblock someone on Facebook using iPhone or Android
- Open the Facebook app and go to the three-line menu in the top right corner.
- Here, tap the gear icon. This will take you to Settings & privacy.
- Scroll down to the Audience and visibility section and tap on Blocking.
- From the list of Blocked people, navigate to the one you want to unblock and tap the UNBLOCK button right next to their name.
- A confirmation prompt will show up. Tap UNBLOCK to confirm.
- This person is now unblocked!
Was this article helpful?
Let us know if you liked the article, so we can improve it for other readers.