CorelDRAW 2022 allows you to delete almost any mistake with the Eraser tool. Here is how to use it, including some tricks you didn’t know about before!
- Click on the Eraser tool from the toolbox on the left.
- In the “Property bar” on top, there will be a couple of Eraser tool options you can play around with. You can change the shape and size of your eraser. You can also adjust its proportions and even tilt it.
- To use the Eraser tool, left-click and drag the eraser over the objects you wish to erase.
- You can also erase in a straight line. With the Eraser tool selected, click once where you want the eraser to start, then click where you want the eraser to end. This will erase everything between those two points.
- You can also pick a specific object to erase without affecting objects around it. Click on the Eraser tool, then left-click on the object you wish to alter. This way, only the selected object can be erased with the Eraser tool, while other objects will not be affected.
Was this article helpful?
Let us know if you liked the article, so we can improve it for other readers.