For privacy reasons or to save time, you might want to watch TikTok videos without making an account.
The good news is that TikTok allows you to watch their videos as a guest! This feature is available for TikTok app users, as well as users using the tiktok.com website.
Of course, certain features won’t be available, such as interacting with videos (liking or commenting) or following creators. However, you can still watch and share the videos without having an account.
To begin using TikTok as a guest, follow this guide.
Using TikTok without logging in
On your browser
- Open your preferred web browser.
- Go to https://www.tiktok.com.
- You will see an option to use TikTok on the app or continue on the browser. You can select Not now to continue.
- You can immediately begin viewing videos without logging in. It’s not necessary to sign up.
On the TikTok app
- Download TikTok from the App Store or Google Play store.
- You will be shown a pop-up asking you to sign in. Click the cross to close it.
- Begin viewing content on the app without logging in.
Note: If TikTok is banned in your region, you can use a VPN to access the content.
Use TikTok on a computer without logging in
You can browse TikTok content on the website without logging in.
- On your preferred browser, go to https://www.tiktok.com.
- That’s it! You can begin viewing videos on the homepage. You can also search for different creators and videos using the search bar.