TechObservatory is a tech knowledge hub providing up-to-date information and guides. We publish new content every day with the goal of simplifying tech and making your digital life easier.
The goal of our project is to provide a distraction-free resource for accurate tech information.
What we write about
TechObservatory writes informational tech content and how-to guides covering:
- Visual Studio Code
Software & apps
- Google Workspace
- Microsoft Office
- Time-management software
- Graphic design
At TechObservatory we follow a strict set of rules for writing content. From the initial stages of researching a topic until publication, each article undergoes thorough fact-checking, scrutiny, and editing from multiple members of the team.
This is how we ensure the content you find on TechObservatory is accurate:
- Content is only assigned to qualified writers who have demonstrable experience in the field, including academic degrees and/or previous work experience.
- For social media guides, writers are required to have proven past experience in using the social media network.
- Writers go through the process of a guide step-by-step on their own devices to take screenshots and ensure the accuracy of the guides.
- When writing solutions for errors, writers duplicate the error on their own devices to provide troubleshooting solutions that work.
- Each guide is fact-checked by an editor to ensure accuracy on the platform.
Who is behind TechObservatory?
TechObservatory is a project managed by Technology Divide FZ LLE, a digital agency based in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates.
Address: Fujairah Creative City, Office 1309, 13th Floor, Creative Tower, Fujairah, United Arab Emirates (PO: 4422)
Phone: +971 (0)56 156 3850