Windows 11 lets you connect your AirPods to your computer like any other Bluetooth device. This means you can use them to listen to music, call people, and use them as a mic for recording or gaming. This guide shows you how to connect your AirPods to Windows 11 via Bluetooth.
- Make sure that your AirPods lid is open.
- Open the Settings app on your Windows 11 device. In the left panel, select Bluetooth & devices.
- Make sure that the Bluetooth toggle switch is set to On.
- Next to “Devices,” select Add device.
- In the “Add a device” window, press Bluetooth.
- A list of all available Bluetooth devices will appear. Select your AirPods from the list.
- The pairing process will now begin. It takes just a few seconds for your AirPods to connect to your computer.
- After the connection is successful, you are ready to use your AirPods.