The taskbar is a Windows toolbar that provides quick access to apps and other shortcuts. By default, it is located at the bottom of the screen. Some users prefer to hide the taskbar to enjoy the full-screen experience or find it unnecessary. This guide will show you how to hide the taskbar in Windows 11.
- Press the Windows Key + I to open Settings.
- In the left-hand panel, click Personalization.
- In the Personalization window, scroll down to the Taskbar section.
- In the next window, scroll down and select Taskbar behaviors.
- A drop-down menu will appear. Check the box next to Automatically hide the taskbar.
- Your taskbar will now be hidden. Still, it will be accessible if you move your mouse pointer to the bottom of the screen.