Embedding Spotify to Notion allows you to share your favorite music or podcasts with others. Notion allows you to embed Spotify as an audio player on your Notion page. Hence, viewers won’t have to leave Notion to see your recommended tunes. Follow these steps to add a Spotify playlist to Notion.
- Log in to your Spotify account. From the sidebar, right-click on the playlist you want to embed. Click on the Share option. From the submenu, select the Embed Playlist option.
- When prompted with a popup window, click on the copy button.
- Next, create a new page or open an existing page where you want to add a Spotify playlist.
- Add the embed block by typing
- When prompted to add the embed link, paste the copied embed link. Then, press the Embed Link button.
- You have successfully embedded a Spotify Playlist into Notion.