To change your name in Google Meet, you will have to change your name in the Google Account settings. Your name will be changed across all Google apps (such as Gmail, Drive, Play Store, etc.)
Change your Google Meet name on computer
- Select Personal info.
- Click on the right-facing arrow next to Name.
- Click on the pencil icon next to your current name.
- Add your First and Last names, then click Save.
- You can also select the pencil icon next to “Nickname” to use an alias for your Google Meet account.
Change your Google Meet name on the mobile app
- Launch Gmail.
- On the top left, select the thee-bar menu icon.
- Select Settings.
If you have multiple accounts, choose the Google account for which you want to change the Google Meet name.
- In the menu, tap Manage your Google Account.
- From the new page, tap Personal info, then on the right-facing arrow next to Name.
- Tap on the pencil icon next to Name.Note: Optionally, you can edit the Nickname to choose an alias.
- Add your new name, then click Save.
You can see your new name.