Your PS5 controller can easily be connected to an Android phone.
Navigating the Android interface is tricky with a PS5 controller. You can select individual icons using the directional pad and O or X. However, it’s not very reliable.
More importantly, many popular games like Call of Duty: Mobile and Fortnite support playing on a PS5 controller.
Some games have complete support for a PS5 controller, while others offer only partial support (e.g., interface navigation needs to be done on the phone).
To connect a PS5 controller to Android, you only need a Bluetooth connection – no wires are required. Just follow these steps:
- Go to your phone Settings and select Bluetooth.
- Press and hold the Capture and PS buttons on the controller until you see blue lights flash rapidly.
The PS5 controller is now in pairing mode.
- On your phone, scan for new Bluetooth devices,
- The PS5 controller usually shows up as Wireless Controller
- Once found, tap on Wireless Controller to start the pairing process.
- A prompt will appear asking for pairing permission—select Pair.
That’s it! Your PS5 controller is now connected to your Android phone!
You can now enjoy games using the PS5 controller.