You can copy boards you’ve already created if you have recurring projects or assignments that use a similar format across Trello workspaces. The copy feature is also helpful if you collaborate in someone else’s workspace and like how they have created their workflow.
Trello allows you to copy an entire board to the same or a different workspace. This makes it easier to keep the kanban workflow you’ve already created in a board intact.
This article shows you how to copy a Trello board to other workspaces.
How to Copy a Trello Board to Another Workspace
Launch Trello on Windows and follow these steps:
- Select a workspace from Workspaces on the left sidebar.
- Next, click on Boards to view the boards in that workspace.
- Click on a board you want to copy. On the upper-right of the board, select Show menu.
- Click More.
- Select Copy board.
- Enter the Title for the new board under the copy board Settings.
- Select the workspace to which you want to add the copied board from the dropdown menu under Workspace.Next, you’ll see two checkboxes:
- Keep cards: Check this option to copy all the cards (except for template cards) along with the board.
- Keep Template cards: Check this option to copy all the template cards.
Select as per your requirement and click Create.
Trello will automatically land you on the copied board! You’re now ready to add tasks, edit details and share the board with your team!