The Google Drive Power-Up allows you to convert your Trello boards into a Google Slides presentation quickly. This is helpful when you want to present your workflow and progress to get feedback or discuss any updates.
Export Trello Boards to Google Slides
While Trello doesn’t have a direct option to convert a board to Google Slides, you can use the Google Drive Power-Up to achieve this.
- Go to the Trello board that you want to export to Google Slides.
- Click on the Show menu option on the right.
- Select Power-Ups.
- Search for Google Drive in the Power-Ups platform. Then, click Add.
- Once installed, go back to your Trello board. Click on the Google Drive Power-Up added to the board.
- Click on the next option, Link Google Drive Account, to link your Google account.
- Log into an existing account or Add account.
- Click Allow.
- You will see an option under the Google Drive Power-Up to Create Slides Presentation. Select it. Create a Google Slides Presentation.
- Click Open Presentation.
- You will be redirected to a Google Slides presentation created from your Trello board! The presentation will follow this sequence:
- Board name
- List heading
- Trello cards
You can edit the presentation as required.
How to Disable the Google Drive Power-Up
If you no longer require the Google Drive Power-Up, you can disable it following these steps:
- On your Trello board, click Power-Ups, then Settings (under the Google Drive Power-Up).
- Select Disable.