When presenting your Google Slide presentation, it’s handy to have an automated way of playing it through AutoPlay. This guide will show you how to make your Google Slide presentation play automatically.
Set Up Auto-play in Google Slides
- Open your Google Slide presentation.
- When ready to present, select the Slideshow button on the top-right side of the screen. Alternatively, you can press Command + Enter on Mac and Ctrl + Enter on Windows.
- While in slideshow mode, hover your cursor over the bottom-left corner of the screen to show the Presenter toolbar. Select the More icon (three vertical dots) on the toolbar.
- Hover over Auto-play. Below the Play option, you can choose between various delay timings before a slide is advanced. After setting a delay timing, choose Play. Your slide will now play automatically with the set delay.
- If you want your slide to be looped automatically, select Loop from the Auto-play options and click Play.
Note: To stop the slideshow from playing, click anywhere on the screen during the slideshow. Then, select your desired delay timing and click Play if you want to resume Auto-Play.