Keeping tasks up-to-date on multiple apps can be a pain. But thanks to Asana Google Calendar Integration, you don’t have to type data into two separate platforms. One system updates data, which reflects in another with just minimal effort.
It makes sure you stay on schedule by overlaying all your meetings and appointments. Below are listed the detailed steps you need to follow to integrate Asana with Google Calendar.
Steps to Set Up Asana Google Calendar Integration
Follow the steps mentioned below to integrate your Asana account with Google Calendar.
Step 1: Log in to your Asana Account and Copy the API Link
- Firstly, log in to your Asana account. If you haven’t created one yet, navigate to the Asana log-in page.
- Click on Sign up as shown below.
- In the next window, add your or your company’s email address and hit the Sign up button.
- Then, verify the email address you just added.
- Once your email is verified, add your personal and work details to set up your account and get started.
- Next, access your sidebar menu in your Asana account and select the project that you want to sync.
- Expand the task header by clicking on the dropdown menu associated with it.
- Select Sync to Calendar from the context menu.
- A dialog box should pop up on your screen now. Head over to the Google Calendar tab and click on the ‘Copy link’ icon to copy the API link.
Step 2: Paste the Link in Your Google Calendar
- Now that you have copied the link, access your Google Calendar.
- Locate Other calendars and click on the plus icon associated with it.
- Select From URL in the context menu.
- Add the URL you copied in the first step and hit the Add Calendar button. If you want to make the calendar accessible to everyone, then checkmark the box for Make the calendar publicly accessible.