Google Meet saves recordings in the meeting organizer’s Google Drive. The recording link is sent to both the meeting organizer and the person who initiated the recording.
If you schedule the meeting rather than starting instantly, Google Meet saves the recording as an attachment on the calendar.
Note: Google Meet saves the conversation logs (chats) captured during the recording as an SBV file.
Where are Google Meet recordings saved on PC?
- Go to Google Drive.
- Click on Recent to view the latest uploads.
Google Meet saves the recording by meeting code and date.
- Click on the video to launch it. You can choose to Share, Download or just view the recording.
Note: If the meeting was scheduled, go to your Google Calendar and open the event to view the details.
Where are Google Meet recordings saved on Mobile?
- Open the Google Drive app.
- Tap on the three vertical bars to open the menu.
- Scroll down and press Recent.
- Google Meet saves the recording by meeting code and date. Tap on the three-horizontal dots to view more options. You can choose to share or view the recording.
Note: If your meeting was scheduled, go to the Google Calendar app and click on the event for the meeting to view the recording link.